If you have passion for hospitality, know how to provide an amazing guest experience and are looking for your next adventure please get in touch today.
Forward your CV and cover letter outlining why you would love to work at Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Services Agent
Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments, Kununurra’s newest 4.5 star accommodation is seeking two (2) vibrant, well presented, and enthusiastic customer service and administration professionals.
We are looking for positive, warm, enthusiastic, and professional individuals who are committed to excellence and will take ownership of their responsibilities and enjoy being part of an award winning, growing business.
Roles and Responsibilities shall include (but are not limited to)
- Reservations, including cancellations and modifications.
- Guest check-ins and check-outs
- Guest services i.e. Advice on local tours, general information to guests, problem solving, managing complaints and feedback.
- Inventory management/ allocation of rooms to meet the needs of a diverse range of guests.
- Lost property – contact guest and arrange return.
- Airport transfers.
- Open and Close reception.
- Trust Accounting assistance.
- General Reception cleaning.
- Rental Property Management.
- Data entry and reporting.
- Provide support to Housekeeping team when required.
- Scheduling appointments and liaison with guests and permanent residents.
- Help coordinate office systems including PABX phone systems, anti-virus, etc
- On-Call when required, approximately one to two nights per week.
- Other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor.
The successful applicant/s will possess the following skills and aptitude profile:
- Professional approach to work
- High degree of personal integrity and character
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Self motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Well presented
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Excellent guest and public relations attitude
- Be flexible with work hours and shifts, and able to be on-call approximately 1 night per week. Some weekend work will be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Attention to detail
- Organised and proficient in all duties
- Ability to function well under pressure
- COVID-19 Hygiene Certificate
- Computer literacy, with experience in reservations/ room management and scheduling preferred.
- C Class Drivers License
- Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens.
Please apply through the below link to be considered for this unique and rewarding opportunity!
We recognise and acknowledge the Miriuwung Gajerrong people as the Traditional custodians of the land on which we operate, and encourage local and Aboriginal applications.